ING Announces Board of Directors and Leadership/Networking Summit
CHICAGO - November 27, 2018 - In announcing the International Newspaper Group’s (ING) new board of directors, Russ Newton, General Manager of Bay Area Production Services and incoming ING President, was elated to share this statement: “Every single one of our 2019 ING board members already has his oars in the water, supporting this “must attend” event, the ING/PRINT 2019 Executive Production/Logistics Leadership/Networking Summit.
ING’s mission and purpose statement is clear: “If you are the one in your organization responsible for Print, Logistics, Distribution, Workflows, Integrated Services, Real Estate/Facilities and more… ING is the one event you must attend to learn how your fellow production/operations leaders and suppliers are navigating the sea of change affecting our businesses. SAVE the Date October 4 and 5, 2019 … we will deliver!”
The 2019 ING Board of Directors is comprised of 22 leading industry executives. “We are proud to introduce our 2019 ING directors to the industry, all of whom will be recognized by the newspaper industry as energetic, knowledgeable professionals driven for success,” said Mark Hall, Postmedia Network Regional Director, and incoming ING Vice President.
“Watch for our ING program launch the week of December 3. Thanks to this dedicated and committed team of industry servant leaders, we will host the premiere networking event for print centric leaders in 2019, stated Steve Mattingly, Southern Lithoplate Senior Vice President and incoming ING Marketing & Program Chair.
ING 2019 Officers
- Russ Newton, Board President (Bay Area Production, General Manager)
- Mark Hall, Vice President (Post Media Network, Regional Director)
- Tom Travis, Treasurer (Sports Information Group/Daily Racing Form, Vice President -Production & Distribution)
- Kevin Desmond, Secretary (Star Tribune Media Co, Senior Vice President Operations)
- Steve Mattingly, Program Chair (Southern Lithoplate, Senior Vice President Marketing)
- Joe Bowman, Immediate past president (Plain Dealer Publishing Company, Vice President Operations)
ING 2019 Directors
- Alvin Nesmith (Tampa Bay Times, Production Manager)
- Beau Campbell (The Siebold Company, Vice President Midwest Sales)
- Bill Bolger (Gannett Publishing Services, Vice President Operations)
- Brian Karnick (Tribune Publishing, Senior Vice President Manufacturing)
- Clarence Jackson (Atlanta Journal Constitution, Senior Director of Operations)
- Doug Wilson (Adams Publishing Group, Vice President of Production)
- Gary Owen (Muller Martini Corp, Director – Sales Mailroom Solutions)
- Jesse Samaniego (Central Ink Corp, National Sales Manager)
- Joseph Vincent (Dow Jones & Company, Senior Vice President Operations)
- Mike Dodd (US Ink, President)
- Mike Green (Flint Group, Vice President Sales North America)
- Richard Rinehart (McClatchy, Director of Operations)
- Ron Sams (manroland Goss Group, Vice President of Sales)
- Todd Socia (New York Times, Senior Vice President, Print Products & Services)
- Wayne Pelland (Gatehouse Media, Vice President of Manufacturing & Distribution)
- William H, May, Jr. (Dallas Morning News, Vice President Operations)
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.