InfoTrends Launches New Customer Engagement Technologies Advisory Service
WEYMOUTH, MA—February 10, 2015—InfoTrends is pleased to announce the development of a new advisory service—Customer Engagement Technologies—that provides technology and best practices for enterprises to execute engagement strategies efficient and effectively and increase the value of customers for the enterprise. The service helps technology providers, service providers, and other key stakeholders to keep track of these market developments and to understand the impact this will have on their business.
"The communication landscape is rapidly evolving," commented David Stabel, associate director for InfoTrends’ Customer Engagement Technologies service. "Digital channels such as mobile and social are becoming mainstream, print is becoming a premium channel, consumers are permanently online, and customers want to be engaged which raises the bar of customer expectations."
Kaspar Roos, director of InfoTrends’ Production Software Services also noted, "Digital transformation empowers customers and is fundamentally changing the way businesses engage with their customers. With this new advisory service, we will provide critical insights to technology vendors, service providers, and enterprise communication professionals to plan, market, or implement customer interaction and communication delivery technology that help increase business performance."
Building on the work InfoTrends has done for years in variable data printing, personalized messaging, and transactional printing, the Customer Engagement Technologies service will provide insights and research into the technology landscape of customer communications, as well as into business strategy trends and shifts within key vertical markets.
The service will track:
- Technology and communications trends, implementation challenges, and technology spend in the United States and Western Europe via an annual Web survey with stakeholders in large enterprises across key vertical industries including finance, insurance, utilities, government, and healthcare
- Five-year revenue growth projections within the customer communications technology space based on software revenues from licenses and upgrades, maintenance, hosted services, and professional services
- Topical analyses on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, emerging technology and services, and other relevant market developments
- Insight from our analysts into breaking news, industry developments, and emerging market trends
- Presentations and audio recordings from industry conferences and tradeshows
Other planned deliverables include an annual road map of trends for the year ahead, timely insights on market developments, in-depth analysis reports on leading market trends, and coverage of important industry events.
InfoTrends is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the imaging, document solutions, production print, and digital media industries. We provide insights and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and grow their business.