Print & Mail Industry Leaders to Speak at Annual INg Forum
Attendees at the 28th annual forum of the Imaging Network Group (INg), coming up March 2–5, will be hearing from some of the print and mail industry’s most knowledgeable speakers and thought leaders. As always, the forum will be the epicenter of ideas, trends, and information sharing, with more than 45 member companies and seventeen partner companies in attendance.
Some of what attendees will be hearing about include:
- The value of guiding and leading from perspective of Jeff Evans, a renowned leader of Mt. Everest expeditions and leader of trauma teams on the front lines in Iraq.
- How member companies can set—and achieve—organizational benchmarks.
- The addition of Volume Mailers Group to the INg family, with presentations by Leo Raymond of Volume Mailers Group and former INg president Dave Henkel.
- Learning about and discussing game changing factors and trends that we’ll all be seeing in 2020.
- The best ways of defining and implementing effective sales compensation practices.
- Numerous case studies from INg members and partner companies on the leading edge of print and mail innovation
- A preview of the technology that will be rolling out this June at drupa, the industry’s largest trade show.
Throughout the forum there will be presentations from each partner company, breakout sessions for direct mail and transactional print and mail operations, and a keypoint intelligence briefing about the annual INg Member Performance Report, research that gives give members a better sense of how their performance compares to that of their peers.
“The Imaging Network Group is a truly unique organization and experience that promotes the sharing of information and ideas between its members,” notes Fred Van Alstyne, INg president. “As we do every year, we look forward to hearing from guest speakers, members, partners, and the wealth of perspective and expertise they provide.”
The Forum is the landmark event of INg, a leading association of privately held transactional and direct mail service bureaus. It will take place at the Baha Mar Hyatt in the Bahamas from March 2–5.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.