Idealliance Solutions Theater Offers Graph Expo 16 Attendees a Full Schedule of Free Sessions
ALEXANDRIA, Va. —September 9, 2016 — Idealliance will offer attendees at Graph Expo 2016 a full schedule of informative half-hour sessions featuring industry experts at the Idealliance Solutions Theater in Booth #1009. The free program will cover a wide range of industry topics at the industry trade show in the Orange County Convention Center-North, Orlando, Fla., Sept. 25-28.
"Visitors to the show can stop by our booth and hear a leading industry speaker provide insights and information on a variety of issues, from sales and human resources to premedia and print production," says Steve Bonoff, Idealliance senior VP of programming and marketing. "While pre-registration is not required for this program, those who do register in advance for one or more of these free presentations will automatically receive a gift when they attend."
The following are currently scheduled Idealliance Solutions Theater presentations:
- "Strategic Business Assessment: Taking a Critical Look," with Mike Philie of Idealliance, Sunday, Sept. 26, 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Situation analysis is critical in establishing a long-term relationship with customers. Learn the first steps of taking a critical look at your business.
- "Getting the Brand Back Together: What Every Print Buyer Needs to Know," with Ron Ellis of Ron Ellis Consulting, Monday, Sept. 26, 11 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. How print buyers can use today’s best practices, standards, and technologies to take control of their brand’s future.
- "Postal Points: LIVE!" with Leo Raymond of Idealliance, Monday, Sept. 26, 1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Postal expert Raymond will provide the latest facts on and analysis of developing postal issues and discuss the new Idealliance Mail Professional Certification Program.
- "Get a Job! Keys to Landing the Big Fish," with Bill Farquharson of Idealliance, Monday, Sept. 26, 3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Discover a sustainable sales training process that offers online training, testing, and small-group coaching. Get the keys to your company’s next sales plan!
- "The New Premedia: Closing the Loop," with David Hunter, Pilot Marketing Group, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 11 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. See how a redesigned Color Management Professional Premedia online certification program can help effectively manage premedia production.
- "Must Dos’ to Survive and Thrive," with Andy Paparozzi of Idealliance, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Based on latest State of the Industry Report findings, these are “must-dos” every industry executive should follow when creating and executing a company plan.
- "Advancing ISO Standards in Print Production," with David Steinhardt of Idealliance, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Learn how ISO, CGATS, USTAG, and Idealliance are working together to advance and streamline graphic and visual standards and best practices.
- Ron Ellis of Ron Ellis Consulting will be among industry experts offering sessions at the Idealliance Theater in Booth #1009 at GRAPH EXPO 2016 in Orlando, Fla. Sept. 25-28.
Go to www.idealliance.org/graph-expo-2016 for additional details or to register for Idealliance Solutions Theater presentations at Graph Expo 16 .
In addition to the Idealliance Solutions Theater program, the association’s popular Member Socials will be held in Booth #1009 on Sunday and Monday afternoons, Sept. 25 and 26, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Idealliance members can stop by to meet with fellow members, enjoy some light refreshments, talk over what they’ve seen and learned, and unwind from a busy day at the show.
Idealliance will also host the G7 Summit at Graph Expo 16 on Monday, Sept. 26, from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Room N320BC at the Orange County Convention Center-North. Open to all show attendees, the program will offer the latest news and information about G7 and print standards and include sessions for experienced G7 users and novices alike. The G7 Summit is free but advance registration is required. Register now at www.idealliance.org/G7Summit16.
For more information on Idealliance activities at Graph Expo 16 or any association program or service, please call (703) 837-1070 or email Steve Bonoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Idealliance is a not-for-profit member association representing a unique convergence of printers, mailers, marketers, brand owners, agencies, publishers, fulfillment services, material suppliers, and technology providers. The association provides an open and cross-industry platform for motivated professionals to come together to create a more competitive, compelling, and innovative graphic and visual communications industry.
It capitalizes on its integrated capabilities to advance proven technical and management best practices; deliver best-in-class research, education, and certification; and serve as a united industry advocate. Idealliance is headquartered at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 320, Alexandria, Va., 22314.
About Graph Expo 16
Recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products, and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, wide format/signage and display, publishing, mailing, in-plant, digital imaging, marketing, and industrial printing industries, this year’s “Refresh” themed Graph Expo 16, Sept. 25-28, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., offers an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees.