Idealliance INKredible Event to Explore the Fusion of Print and Digital
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — September 15, 2016 — Idealliance, a communications industry association representing all facets of the global omnichannel media value chain, will present its inaugural INKredible event on Dec. 6 at The Princeton Club in New York, N.Y. A diverse slate of speakers will look at The Fusion of Print and Digital and share insights into innovations in orchestrated content marketing and publishing from the unique perspectives of media buyers, brand owners, publishers, print service providers and technology partners.
“INKredible will be a truly interactive event,” says Steve Bonoff, Idealliance senior VP of programming and marketing. “In addition to our lineup of knowledgeable speakers from all segments of the communications supply chain, there will be 'Communal Exchanges' where attendees can network and nosh with speakers and attendees, and ask questions about today’s multi-media communications world. In the Innovation Room live demos and technology presentations will provide attendees a peek at new omnichannel solutions and proven tools for integrating ink on paper with the digital realm."
During the event, content, media, and publishing professionals will discover how successful content marketers are responding to the changing media landscape, how ‘Ink on Paper’ is driving success in an omnichannel world, how to determine the right mix of traditional media vs. new publishing technologies, and how advertisers are effectively reaching their audience.
At INKredible, industry thINK Leaders will present focused and fast-paced direction-setting 30-minute keynote addresses filled with relevant, valuable insights. Keynote sessions include:
- Michael Clinton, president, marketing and publishing director, Hearst Magazines, on "The Future of Integrated Publishing."
- Michael Chase, chief marketing officer, St. Joseph Communications, on “The Hybridization of Content: How to Merge Marketing, Content, and Technology.”
- Deren Baker, CEO, Jumpshot, on “Knowing Your Customer: Informing Print through Digital Analytics.”
- Jean-Charles Morisseau, chairman, Diadeis Group, on “Boosting Ecommerce Sales with Omnichannel Packaging Content.”
In addition, rapid-fire, highly impactful “INKsight Burst” presentations, featuring industry practitioners and innovators in technology, marketing, brand management, and business development, will look at critical issues facing today’s media industry. The Innovation Community will feature live demos with proven tools for effective omnichannel communications, and Innovation Tech Talks will offer a review of case studies and technology trends for print and digital communications professionals.
Four INKredible attendance options are available:
- Full day, $495 (Idealliance members: $395). Includes continental breakfast, gourmet luncheon, all day refreshments, four thINK Leader presentations, thINK Leader Meetups, six INKsight Bursts, Communal Exchange, Tech Talks on the Innovation Stage, and cocktail reception.
- Morning session, $350 (Idealliance members, $250). Includes continental breakfast, gourmet luncheon, two thINK Leader presentations, thINK Leader Meetups, three INKsight Bursts, Communal Exchange and Tech Talks on the Innovation Stage.
- Afternoon session, $350 (Idealliance members, $250). Includes gourmet luncheon, two thINK Leader presentations, thINK Meetups, three INKsight Bursts, Communal Exchange, Tech Talks on the Innovation Stage and INKredible cocktail reception.
- Innovation Community only: $150 (Idealliance members: $50). Includes access to Innovation Community and Tech Talks on the Innovation Stage.
For more information on INKredible, including a full list of speakers at morning and afternoon sessions, visit www.inkredible.org, or call Idealliance at (703) 837-1070.
A limited number of INKredible sponsorships are also available. For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Steven Schnoll of Schnoll Media Consulting at (908) 313-2258 or email@example.com.
Idealliance is a not-for-profit member association representing a unique convergence of printers, mailers, marketers, brand owners, agencies, publishers, fulfillment services, material suppliers, and technology providers. The association provides an open and cross-industry platform for motivated professionals to come together to create a more competitive, compelling, and innovative graphic and visual communications industry. It capitalizes on its integrated capabilities to advance proven technical and management best practices; deliver best-in-class research, education, and certification; and serve as a united industry advocate. Idealliance is headquartered at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 320, Alexandria, Va., 22314. For more information, visit www.idealliance.org or call (703) 837-1070.