Idealliance Advisors Offer Free One-on-One Consultations During Graph Expo 16
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — September 20, 2016 — Two leading industry advisors from the staff of Idealliance, a communications industry association representing all facets of the global omnichannel media value chain, will offer free one-on-one 30-minute consultations with visitors to the association’s booth (#1009) at Graph Expo 16, Sept. 25-28, at the Orange County Convention Center-North, Orlando, Fla.
The Ideadvisors consultants have industry-specific expertise on a wide range of business concerns, from sales management and growth to strategic planning, leadership development, and mergers and acquisitions.
"Our sales guru, Bill Farquharson, and I look forward to meeting with Graph Expo attendees to discuss whatever management or sales issues they have on their mind and to offer our ideas on their concerns," says Mike Philie, Ideadvisors' managing director. "The meetings are free, open to members and non-members alike, and there is absolutely no obligation. We’ll listen to your concerns, offer our insights and suggestions, and try to help in any way we can," he continues.
Topics include, but are not limited to, these consultant specialties:
- Mike Philie: Change Management Strategy & Planning, Interim C-level Management, Sales Management & Growth Strategies, Business Development Strategies, Sales & Executive Coaching, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Post-Merger Planning & Communications.
- Bill Farquharson: Sales Training for Print and Digital/VDP, Executive Coaching, New Business Strategies, New Sales Rep Assessment, Veteran Sales Rep Motivation, Sales Accountability Expertise, Business Growth Coaching for the Selling Owner, and Time Management Efficiency.
To reserve a consultation appointment, go to http://ilnk.me/Ideadvisor and select the advisor with whom you would like to meet and the date you prefer.
Idealliance will also offer Graph Expo attendees a full schedule of free informative presentations on a variety of topics at its Solutions Theater in Booth #1009. Currently scheduled sessions include:
- “Strategic Business Assessment: Taking a Critical Look" with Mike Philie, Sept. 25, 2 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- “Getting the Brand Back Together: What Every Print Buyer Needs to Know” with Ron Ellis of Ron Ellis Consulting, Sept. 26, 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- “Postal Points: LIVE!” with Leo Raymond of Idealliance, Sept. 26, 1 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- “Rounding the Bases: How to Create a System of Steady Sales” with Bill Farquharson, Sept. 26, 2 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- “The New Premedia: Closing the Loop” with David Hunter of Pilot Marketing Group, Sept. 27, 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- “‘Must Dos’ to Survive and Thrive” with Andy Paparozzi of Idealliance, Sept. 27, 1 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
- “Advancing ISO Standards in Print Production” with David Steinhardt of Idealliance, Sept. 27, 2 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Registration is not required for in-booth presentations, but those who register in advance will receive a free gift when they attend. Register now at: http://services.idealliance.org/PROD/iCommerce/Events/Event_Display.aspx?EventKey=GRAPHEX16.
The association will hold its popular Member Socials in Booth #1009 on Sunday and Monday afternoons, Sept. 25 and 26, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Idealliance members can stop by to meet with fellow members, enjoy some light refreshments, talk over what they’ve seen and learned, and unwind from a busy day at the show.
Idealliance will also host the G7 Summit at GRAPH EXPO 2016 on Monday, Sept. 26, from 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Room N320BC at the Orange County Convention Center-North. Open to all show attendees, the program will offer the latest news and information about G7 and print standards and include sessions for experienced G7 users and novices alike. The G7 Summit is free but advance registration is required. Register now at www.idealliance.org/G7Summit16.
Immediately preceding the opening of GRAPH EXPO 2016, Idealliance will hold its gala Soderstrom Awards Dinner at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Orlando, Fla., on Saturday, Sept. 24. Individual tickets and a limited number of sponsor tables are available. For details, visit www.idealliance.org/Soderstrom16 or contact Marty Maloney at email@example.com or (203) 912- 0804.
For more information on Idealliance activities at GRAPH EXPO 2016 please visit www.idealliance.org/graph-expo-2016 or call (703) 837-1070.
Idealliance is a not-for-profit member association representing a unique convergence of printers, mailers, marketers, brand owners, agencies, publishers, fulfillment services, material suppliers, and technology providers. The association provides an open and cross-industry platform for motivated professionals to come together to create a more competitive, compelling, and innovative graphic and visual communications industry. It capitalizes on its integrated capabilities to advance proven technical and management best practices; deliver best-in-class research, education, and certification; and serve as a united industry advocate. Idealliance is headquartered at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 320, Alexandria, Va., 22314. For more information, visit www.idealliance.org or call (703) 837-1070.