HP Unveils New Signage Suite with Cloud-Based Web Apps for Easy Signage Creation
PALO ALTO, Calif. — February 3, 2017 — HP Signage Suite provides cloud-based Web apps for easy signage creation, helping PSPs, small sign and copy shops with HP Latex and HP DesignJet printers drive new growth for applications such as rollups, banners and commercial posters. The product supports the full product line of HP Latex Printers, as well as the HP DesignJet Z2600 and Z5600 PostScript Printers. It will support additional printers in the future.
A free, online tool designed for easy integration into PSPs websites, Signage Suite helps boost ecommerce capabilities, including with 24/7 availability to receive orders. The level of integration ranges from a basic hyperlink to a fully tailored experience.
HP Signage Suite joins the HP WallArt Suite in the new HP Applications Center, the go-to source for cloud-based solutions to create customized large-format applications. WallArt has been hugely popular with thousands of users already benefitting from the tool.
Here are some of the best features offered by the HP Signage Suite:
- Easy 3-step signage creation
- 3D visualization
- Pre-defined signage templates, saving the need for a professional design skills
- Fast, easy drag-and-drop for images, text, and logos
- Built-in, easy access to content libraries
- Automated generation of print-ready PDFs to save time and errors.
- Automatic job download with JDF support and PDF file versioning control
- Pricing presented at checkout
Source: HP Inc.