HP Expands Portfolio of Sign and Display Printing Solutions at FESPA
The HP Large-format Media take-back program is now part of the HP Planet Partners program, which has been expanded to support free consumables return and recycling efforts for HP inkjet printheads compatible with HP Scitex LX Series printers. The printhead cleaning cartridge and printhead cleaning container for the HP Designjet L25500 Printer also have been added to the program.
More information on HP activities at FESPA 2010 is available at http://www.hp.com/go/fespa2010 and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HPgraphicarts.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com/.
(1) HP expects the global digital print market to reach $124 billion (€96 billion) by 2014.
(2) Flexible media printing with an optional HP Scitex FB700 Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit.
(3) HP Scitex FB700 Extension Tables are required for long materials. Two sets are required for printing materials up to 120 inches (3.05 m) long.
(4) According to a May 2010 report from I.T. Strategies.
(5) Based on HP internal estimates.
(6) HP Scitex Print Care is currently available with the HP Scitex LX600 Printer, HP Scitex LX800 Printer and HP Scitex FB500 Printer.
(7) HP offers the HP Large-format Media take-back program in the United States, Europe and Canada, through which most HP recyclable signage media can be returned; availability varies. Some recyclable papers can be recycled through commonly available recycling programs. For details visit www.hp.com/recycle. Aside from this program, recycling opportunities for these products are currently only available in limited areas. Customers should consult local recycling resources for recycling these products.