HP to Accelerate Customer Growth with Broad Range of Digital Printing Solutions #Ipex
PALO ALTO, CA—March 24, 2010—HP today announced it will unveil the latest additions to the industry’s broadest portfolio of digital color printing solutions at IPEX 2010, May 18-25 in Birmingham, England, where HP will have the largest booth at the show.
In booth 12-AB150, measuring 3000m2, HP will feature a “production floor” where simulated customer environments can print a range of applications – from publications and personalized marketing materials to large format signage and photo specialty processes. The four production zones will represent the key growth areas for print service providers and other graphics professionals and include solutions that:
• Respond to customer needs through profitable, short-run printing with technologies such as the HP Indigo 7000 Digital Press Series that help commercial printers deliver what their customers need, when they need it, with more value and less waste.
• Transform direct marketing materials into revenue generators with powerful solutions that create dynamic, profit-building integrated campaigns driven by variable-data printing that is cost effective and generates three times greater response rates.
• Cost-effectively produce medium- and short-run publications and “books of one” to extend the power of the digital revolution with technologies including HP Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions.
• Deliver high-value pages in the photo specialty space that generate incremental high-profit results and provide consumers new ways to capture and share special memories through photos.
• Provide the high-quality labels that end-users demand while increasing productivity and reducing costs for label converters.
• Create impressive and high-impact large-format campaigns with innovative, end-to-end large-format printing solutions.
“Print service providers and graphics professionals today are looking for a technology partner to help them get more from their printing investments,” said Christopher Morgan, senior vice president, Graphics Solutions Business, Imaging and Printing Group, HP. “At IPEX 2010, we will announce and demonstrate new solutions that help our customers gain new business, streamline their operations, and deliver higher-value, more innovative applications.”
Visitors also will experience the unlimited possibilities of digital print through a series of HP kiosks:
• Voice of the Customer Kiosks will include 32 customers presenting how they have used HP digital printing technologies to transform their businesses.
• Application Kiosks will highlight the most innovative and effective customer applications across the entire HP digital printing portfolio.
• Business Enabler Kiosks will provide details on HP Financial Services, training and integration information, and advice to help customers succeed with HP.
The HP booth also will feature moderated customer panels, regional presentations and keynote speakers. A media event on May 18 will include new products and solutions across HP’s broad portfolio of digital printing systems
More information about HP at IPEX 2010 is available at www.hp.com/go/IPEX, as well as through the HP Graphic Arts Twitter feed.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.