Your Guide to the 2020 PRINTING United Digital Experience
The PRINTING United Digital Experience is a powerful online event that started today and spans three weeks until Nov. 12, providing the industry with powerful educational programming, global product launches, new technology demonstrations, an array of technical resources, and an exhibitor product showcase.
Each day will focus on a different market segment. This week you can look forward to:
- Oct. 26: Graphics/Wide-Format – Hardware and Consumables
- Oct. 27: Apparel – Screen/Decorating
- Oct. 28: Commercial – Digital Inkjet
- Oct. 29: Packaging – Label and Flexible
- Oct. 30: Graphics/Wide-Format – Finishing and Workflow
The event will continue next week with sessions focused on the in-plant segment; mailing and fulfillment; workflow and software; and more.
Check back here as we update this page with links to the show daily guides.
- Nov. 2: In-Plant Forum
- Nov. 3: Commercial – Sheetfed Offset
- Nov. 4: Packaging – Folding Carton and Corrugated
- Nov. 5: Mailing and Fulfillment
- Nov. 6: Workflow and Software – All Segments
- Nov. 9: Apparel – Direct-to-Garment/Direct-to-Substrate
- Nov. 10: Commercial – Dry and Liquid Digital Toner
- Nov. 11: Industrial
- Nov. 12: Digital Textile
Sessions will be available on-demand until January 31, 2021. So even if you missed out on today, register now and you can catch up on what you missed!
You don't want to miss this year's biggest event. Make sure to register today for the 14-day online PRINTING United Digital Experience. We will "see" you there!