Graphics Installers Announces Education and Free Zone Sessions at Upcoming SGIA Expo
FAIRFAX, VA—October 15, 2014—The 2014 SGIA Expo (Las Vegas, October 22–24) is only days away, and this year’s show is bigger and better than ever before. Targeted education and events tailor-made to the graphics installation industry promise to equip attendees with the latest tools and technologies for their trade.
Starting Wednesday morning, follow the Graphics Installation Track for classic Expo sessions just for your community. Hear from leading experts on the hottest trends in your sector, with presentations including:
- Create Profits with Window Graphics—Wayne Colbath and Todd Wooden, Drytac
- New Locations for Graphics and New Areas of Revenue—Micah Causey, AlumiGraphics A Div of Floor Signage LLC
Don't forget to stop by the sales-free, interactive PDAA Graphics Application Zone for one-on-one facetime with the installation pros right on the show floor as they discuss trending techniques in the industry. These free educational sessions include:
- Special Clients Demand Special Applications—Craig Campbell, Orafol
- Restyling vs. Wrapping: A Whole New Mindset for Automotive Color Change—Ritchie Daize, Arlon
- Wrap With Confidence—Matthew Stump, KPMF
- The Challenge: What it Takes to Become PDAA Master Certified—Dan Marx, SGIA
Then on Thursday evening, round out your Expo experience with friendly faces and a cold drink at Reception Row. These seven, invitation-only receptions offer unmatched opportunities to meet new contacts and expand your network.
It’s not too late! Request a FREE Expo pass from your favorite exhibitor and plan to attend the greatest specialty imaging trade show of the year.
SGIA — Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
“Specialty imaging” comprises digital imaging, screen printing and the many other imaging technologies SGIA members use, including those they’ll tap in the future. These are the imaging processes and technologies employed to create new products and to enhance existing products including point-of-purchase displays, printed electronics, membrane switches, signs, advertisements, garments, containers and vehicles. Make the most of your specialty imaging business.