Graphics of the Americas Enhances Creative, Prepress Educational Program
"There's no waiting to do business," Ryan says. "Designers will immediately mingle with prepress and printers right here at the show. GOA in Miami is one-stop skill development, networking, career coaching, new product demonstrations - and most importantly, new business opportunities."
The AQUENT SEMINARS AT GOA 2009
Key topics at the Aquent Creative Prepress and Strategy seminar tracks at GOA include:
- Using Print Design Skills on the Web
- Photoshop CS4 Tips, Tricks & New Features
- Creating Dynamic Web & Interactive Content with Expression Studio
- PDF for Prepress: Creating Perfect PDF Files
- Using Adobe Bridge to Maximize Your Adobe Creative Suite Workflow
- Creating Rich Media Documents Using Adobe Acrobat
- Quark Xpress 8.0 New Features, Tips & Tricks
- Delivering Better Content with Metadata
- Graphic Secrets for Creative Pros
- Checking, Correcting & Editing PDF for High Resolution Printing
- Mastering Adobe Creative Suite 4 Workflow: New Features, Tips & Tricks
- Reliable Real World PDF Print Production
- Color Correction with Photoshop CS4
- Managed Published Workflows
- Photoshop: Taking Layers to the Max
- Using Technology to Manage Your Creative Team
To register for Graphic of the Americas 2009 conference and expo visit: www.GOA2009.com
Aquent is the world's largest marketing staffing firm. For 20 years it has been the leader in helping marketing organizations find the people they need, on a freelance and direct hire basis, and in helping marketing professionals find the rewarding assignments they want. Aquent represents talent in virtually every marketing discipline, from brand managers to copywriters, from data analysts to web designers.
In addition, Aquent offers marketing organizations a wide range of services including training, consulting, studio solutions, project management, and translation/localization. In the U.S. its extended network of businesses includes IT staffing and solutions, security-cleared personnel, healthcare consulting, and financial services.
Aquent has 72 offices in 17 countries with over 13,500 professionals working at more than 3,000 companies. The company works with two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 90 of the Fortune 100. Throughout Aquent's history, it has made over half-a-million matches between its clients and talent. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
About Printing Association of Florida (PAF)
The Printing Association of Florida is one of the most active and influential printing associations in North America, with headquarters in Orlando, Fla. More than 500 Florida-based graphic arts companies consider PAF their ultimate business partner. Governed by an all-volunteer board of directors elected by its membership, PAF is a not-for-profit association representing the interests of the graphic arts industry throughout the state. PAF is affiliated with Printing Industries of America, the world's largest graphic arts trade association, making PAF members a part of the largest, most comprehensive graphic arts advocacy organization in the world. More information about PAF, located at 6275 Hazeltine National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822, is available by phone at 407-240-8009, fax 407-240-8333, and on the Web at www.pafgraf.org.