GRAPH EXPO to Offer Seminar Program Customized for 11 Market Segments
Recognized as the commercial printing, publishing, mailing and transactional exposition for the Americas, GRAPH EXPO 2011 themed, “Embrace Technology,” has been designed to offer a customized show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees from 11 key market segments. The exhibition will offer the latest graphic communications technologies, live equipment demonstrations on the show floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and profit-making opportunities.
Attendees will find nine special interest sections on the show floor. These include:
- the 2011 debut of the Marketing Pavilion, offering education, resources and networking opportunities for today’s marketers;
- News Print pavilion, that returns by attendee demand for a second year at GRAPH EXPO 2011 and answers the call from newspaper printers and production executives for a dedicated show floor section;
- PackPrint, covering package printing;
- Future Print, featuring Printed Electronics and RFID;
- Mailing & Fulfillment Center, the industry’s largest mailing event anywhere in the Americas;
- third-annual GREENspace, a showcase dedicated to sustainability and eco-friendly products and services;
- Prepress/Software/Workflow section;
- Press/Finishing section; and
- Education Main Street, for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company’s workforce.
For more information or to register for the pre-show EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK conference, visit www.graphexpo.com/SessionsEvents/EXECUTIVEOUTLOOK.aspx. For more information or to register for GRAPH EXPO 2011 and its extensive seminar program, visit: www.graphexpo.com.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is located at 1899 Preston White Dr., Reston, VA 20191, telephone: 703/264-7200, fax: 703/620-9187, e-mail: email@example.com.