Graph Expo 16 Education Lineup to Offer Topics for Graphic Communications Industry
RESTON, Va. — May 26, 2016 — Graph Expo 16, slated for Sept. 25-28, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center — North Hall in Orlando, Fla., will present an unmatched roster of seminars, lab sessions, and workshops for the graphic communications industry. With exhibition’s theme of “Refresh,” the educational offerings will kick off immediately prior to the show opening with the pre-show Executive Outlook Conference from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 25.
Executive Outlook will feature top experts from the graphic communications industry who will examine the smartest and most profitable approaches to “Finding New Markets.” The conference also will unveil the winners of the 2016 Must See 'Ems “Best of Category” and “Legacy” Awards and the 2016 “Positively Print” awardee.
The official expo educational program will run from Sunday, Sept. 25 through Tuesday, Sept. 27 and will feature sessions targeting attendees from key market segments including: commercial printing, in-plant printing, transactional printing, quick printing, packaging and specialty printing, mailing and fulfillment, book and newspaper printing/publishing, wide-format printing and imaging, marketing and creative services, and manufacturing and industrial printing.
“With the torrid pace of change in the graphic communications industry not only is it necessary to identify these changes but also to “Refresh” the skills needed to compete,” says Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC) President Thayer Long. “Graph Expo 16 attendees will be able to take advantage of a comprehensive and diverse slate of educational opportunities designed to meet these needs.”
That educational menu will cover, but not be limited to, topics such as: print shop management, print sales and marketing, mobile marketing, Web design, direct mail, company valuation, finishing, in-plant printing, data management, inkjet technology and applications, offset printing, digital printing, wide format printing, 3D printing, mailing and fulfillment, digital label and package printing, succession planning and much, much more. Examples of session topics include:
- “Today’s Print Shop: How Millennial Management is UP-ing the Game”
- “Mobile Marketing Magic: How to Create YOUR Winning Strategy”
- “PDF Power: How to Create and Edit Like a Pro”
- “What’s Your Uber? Secrets to Breakout Company Success in Today’s Evolving Print Industry”
- “Making the Leap to Communications Service Provider”
- “State of Our Industry: NOW. What’s Ahead. What to do About It!”
- “Color and the Internet: Managing the Experience”
- “In-plant Panel: Conquering the Top 8 In-Plant Challenges”
- “Secrets to Social Media Generated Sales”
- “Top Printing Trends for Today and Tomorrow”
- “Data Management: The Fuel to Your Business Growth”
- “Emerging Technologies: Inkjet 2016 Style”
- “Supercharge Your Old Press; How to Gain LESS Make Ready and MORE Quality/Speed”
- “The A to Z Guide for Starting Your 3D Printing Operation”
- “Succession Planning: YES, You Need to Start Now”
- “Growth Market Update: Color Digital Printing for Packaging and Labels”
- “A 7-Step Plan for Sales Success;” and
- “How to Avoid the Top 10 Mistakes Printers Make with Customers.”
Other educational offerings include a series of computer labs on topics such as Adobe Creative Suite, Press Ready PDFs, Adobe In-Design, and Design Basics for Non-Designers.
For complete information on the Graph Expo 16 seminar program, and to register for the show, visit www.graphexpo.com.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
Graph Expo and Print are the largest and most comprehensive graphic communications trade shows and conferences in the Americas and are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by Epicomm, NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies, and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is managed and directed by NPES from its headquarters in Reston, Va.
About Graph Expo 16
Recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products, and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, wide format/signage and display, publishing, mailing, in-plant, digital imaging, marketing, and industrial printing industries, this year’s “Refresh” themed Graph Expo 16 offers an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The industry event presents the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. Graph Expo 16 offers more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 40+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments.
Source: Graphic Arts Show Co.