Got a Sales Plan, Stan?
Okay, it’s time. You can’t put it off any longer. The calendar demands an answer.
What’s your September plan?
Today being August 5, your window to know what you’ll do with the 3 most important selling months of the year is closing.
- Who will you call on?
- What’s your approach?
- Where will your new business come from?
- Are there any vertical markets out there for you to attack?
Hey, by all means, enjoy August. Kick back, tee off, read on, whatever does it for you. But put some time into the following checklist:
- Do you have a process to obtain new business? If not, you need one.
- How many sales calls will you make, at a minimum, every day starting Sept. 3 (the day after Labor Day) and ending Nov. 30?
- List your top 10 accounts. What is your plan for each one?
- Create a list of prospects. How many? Enough to fill 12 weeks of hard selling. The definition of “hard” is up to you and your experience level.
- Who will hold you accountable?
For the past eight weeks, your excuse to everything has been, “It’s summertime.” The date on that carton says, “August 31, 2019.” After that, it expires. You no longer get to use it. Four weeks from tomorrow you’ll arrive at work, exhale, and engage your prospecting plan. At stake is your 2019 year-end and Q1 of 2020.
What will your first step be?
If you need sales and are willing to put in the work, go to BillFarquharson.com and take 3 minutes to learn about the new training program. If you need sales but lack the commitment for that program, buy my 25 Best Print Sales Tips Ever on Amazon
For further information, please visit BillFarquharson.com