GMC Software Announces Availability of GMC Inspire R10 with Over 500 Enhancements
BOSTON—July 22, 2015—GMC Software (GMC) announced the general availability of GMC Inspire R10. GMC Inspire R10 brings a communications solution to the market that has more than 500 new features, innovations and improvements all designed to move interactive, batch and mobile customer communications leap years forward. The award-winning GMC Inspire R10 offers the first single platform environment designed for all communication channels.
“The GMC Inspire R10 solution was engineered from the ground up to support the evolving communication needs of our customers,” said Tamir Sigal, CMO of GMC Software. “Customers are increasingly looking to leverage subject matter experts within their organizations in the creation of customer materials and quickly deliver those communications through a wider array of channels. Inspire R10 is designed to support this shift, by enabling secure online collaboration and multichannel proofing without the need to learn complex technology.”
Additionally, Inspire R10 helps customers reduce errors, provide improved quality and significantly speed the compliance process with the ability to generate a single design proof for print, e-mail, mobile and Web. With a single point of control for remote authoring, Inspire R10 enables customers to engage more internal resources in the content creation process without increasing risk.
Terry Frazier, analyst for IDC covering GMC Inspire R10 in the April 2015 issue of IDC Insight wrote, "With the formal release and general availability of GMC Inspire R10 in July 2015, GMC Software Technology will take a major step forward in advancing usability and functionality for business users involved in the complex world of designing and managing omnichannel communications. GMC has put extensive effort into revamping the user interface (UI) for a fully responsive design and proofing experience."
Some additional significant capabilities of GMC Inspire R10 include:
One design accommodates multiple channels
- Create responsive design output for print, Web, mobile devices and tablets
- Streamline application updates by updating multiple external workflows at the same time
- Enable multi-recipient business documents that combine copies with unique content
- Improve data presentation with enhanced charting options
Business expert involvement
- Manage and separate interactive environments easily with multi-tenancy
- Enable business content owners to create, edit, preview and deploy changes via a Web browser to save up to 70 percent of change management time
Leverage print communications with digital
- Upgrade existing print-based designs to deliver via electronic channels, even in the absence of SMS or e-mail delivery capabilities
- Add email and SMS delivery to your document production by integrating GMC Inspire Messenger
About GMC Software
GMC Software helps companies communicate with their customers and employees. GMC Software empowers organizations to create stronger engagements with timely and relevant communications. A Neopost Digital Company, GMC Software provides the means for business users to develop contextual, highly individualized communications across all channels that span the entire customer journey. A leader in customer communications, GMC Software supports thousands of clients and partners in banking, insurance, healthcare and service providers around the world.
Source: GMC Software.