GMC Software Showcases Latest Enhancements to Inspire R10 at GRAPH EXPO 15
BOSTON—September 1, 2015—GMC Software (GMC), a leader in customer communications management, is looking forward to demonstrating the newest version of its award-wining GMC Inspire to visitors attending GRAPH EXPO 15, held at Chicago’s McCormick Place Sept. 13-16. GMC Inspire R10 has more than 500 new features, innovations and improvements for creating and delivering interactive, batch and mobile customer communication. It is one of the first single platform environments designed for all communication channels, making it possible for both print and Web designers to navigate and define multichannel experiences from an easy-to-use intuitive GUI.
Once the design is on its way, Inspire R10 offers another first: multichannel and omnichannel proofing technology that makes it possible to view documents from every channel side by side, allowing designers of these documents to ensure cross channel consistency much earlier in the process. Additionally, Inspire R10 significantly speeds the compliance process with the ability to generate a single design proof for print, email, mobile and Web. With a single point of control for remote authoring, companies are able to engage more internal resources in the content creation process without increasing risk.
Some additional significant new capabilities demonstrated at GRAPH EXPO 15 will include:
How one design can accommodate multiple channels
- Create responsive design output for print, Web, mobile devices and tablets
- Streamline application updates by updating multiple external workflows at the same time
- Enable multi-recipient business documents that combine copies with unique content
- Improve data presentation with enhanced charting options
The ability to offer business expert involvement
- Manage and separate interactive environments easily with multi-tenancy
- Enable business content owners to create, edit, preview and deploy changes via a Web browser to save up to 70 percent of change management time
Ways to leverage print communications with digital
- Upgrade existing print-based designs to deliver via electronic channels, even in the absence of SMS or email delivery capabilities
- Add email and SMS delivery to your document production by integrating GMC Inspire Messenger
“In this age of multichannel and omnichannel communications, ensuring consistency continues to be difficult at best. Many service providers invest an extraordinary amount of time and effort into what can be a complex process. I look forward to showing GRAPH EXPO attendees how Inspire R10 is easy to use, improves time to market and offers the opportunity to deliver the consistent multichannel/omnichannel experience their customers are seeking,” said Richard Lloyd, vice president of sales, service providers.
About GMC Software
GMC Software helps companies communicate with their customers and employees. GMC Software empowers organizations to create stronger engagements with timely and relevant communications. A Neopost Digital company, GMC Software provides the means for business users to develop contextual, highly individualized communications across all channels that span the entire customer journey. A leader in customer communications, GMC Software supports thousands of clients and partners in banking, insurance, healthcare and service providers around the world.
Source: GMC Software.