Free Webinar to Detail Security Risks at Commercial Printing Companies
Maintaining a secure production workflow in your printing operation can add another dimension to the value your company provides. A free webinar next week will detail some of the security threats printing companies could be facing, and offer suggestions on how to avoid them.
This topic was a hit at PRINT 17, where a roomful of print managers learned about hacking and security breaches, along with steps they should be taking to implement sound security policies. The same speakers will hold forth on that topic again during the webinar on Oct. 11 at 2 p.m. ET.
Those who attend will gain valuable insights on:
- How hackers operate
- The anatomy of a hack
- Why protecting sensitive information is not limited to the IT department
- How you can protect your environment by implementing sound security policies and solutions
- Data protection on production print Engines and digital Front ends (DFEs)
- Finding the gaps and plugging up the holes
- Understanding how maintaining a provable secure and risk-adverse production environment can open up new and lucrative opportunities
For a preview, here are some highlights from the PRINT 17 seminar: