EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Will Explore Four Keys to Print Success
The 12th edition of EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK—themed, “The Printers’ Success Quartet: Economics, Markets, Technology, People”—will give industry executives the knowledge and tools they need to score high on these critical yardsticks. It will take place on Saturday, September 8, 2007, at McCormick Place.
Among the highlights of the full-day conference are:
• Plenary session presentations on each of the four key areas.
• Seven technical/process/production vignettes addressing such areas as mailing and distribution, inline finishing, complex coating, and wide format products.
• A panel of printers discussing “A View of Diversification from the Trenches.”
• Six concurrent tutorial sessions geared both to novice and experienced audiences.
• MIS - The Backbone of the Profitable Printing Business.
• Integrated Manufacturing Status Report - Smart Factory Overview.
• The RFID Opportunity - Are You Missing It?
• A presentation of the latest research completed by the Print Industries Marketing Information and Research Organization (PRIMIR).
The program will conclude with a presentation of the 2007 MUST SEE ‘EMS, the products or exhibits selected by a jury of experts as the most compelling and interesting at the show.