Everything You Need to Know About the Expo ... All in One Place!
PRINTING United Expo is almost here (Las Vegas, Oct. 19-21)! Over the past few weeks, we have been gathering all of the need-to-know tips and tricks to help you navigate the show floor easily. We thought it would be helpful to bring all of those tips together into one place. Below you will find videos, articles, and podcasts dedicated to making your time at the Expo as smooth as possible.
General Information and Travel
- General Overview: PRINTING United Expo 2022: Unite Together to Discover What’s Next
This comprehensive overview of PRINTING United Expo helps to set the stage for what to expect throughout the three-day Expo.
- General Overview [Video]: How the PRINTING United Expo Supports the Entire Printing Industry
PRINTING United Alliance CEO Ford Bowers and President Dave Leskusky discuss the upcoming PRINTING United Expo. The Expo is exceeding expectations for registrations as nearly every major OEM in the printing industry will show solutions across a range of market segments, including commercial, in-plant, apparel, packaging, wide-format, industrial, mailing and fulfillment.
- General Overview [Video]: Upcoming PRINTING United Expo Will Answer Needs of Both Printer Attendees and Exhibitors
Ford Bowers, CEO of PRINTING United Alliance, and Mark Subers, president, exhibitions and events, describe how the latest technology offerings for the commercial printing, packaging, wide-format printing, mailing, industrial, and apparel decorating markets will be showcased at the Expo.
- General Overview [Audio]: PRINTING United Expo Set to Be the 'Relaunch' of the Printing Industry
Mark Subers, president, events and exhibitions, at PRINTING United Alliance, joined us on an episode of the Impressions Xchange podcast to walk us through some of the features of the Expo and what attendees can expect.
- Keynote Theater [Video]: Keynote Theater at PRINTING United Expo is Set to Impress
In the video in our series leading up to the Expo, we discuss general tips and tricks to help you make the most out of your experience. We also walk through some of the highly anticipated Keynote speakers set to take the stage in Las Vegas.
- Travel [Video]: PRINTING United Expo Travel and Transportation Questions? We've Got You Covered!
In the second video in our series, we provide you with some information about how to get there, where to stay, and how to get around the city and the show floor.
Pavilions and Zones
- Apparel Zone and Future State Theater [Audio]: What PRINTING United Expo Has in Store for the Apparel Community
On this episode of the Impressions Xchange podcast, we highlight the incredible networking and educational opportunities for the apparel community.
- Packaging Pavilion and Mailing, Shipping, and Fulfilment Pavilion [Audio]: What Can the Packaging and Mailing, Shipping Communities Expect at the Expo?
On this episode of the Impressions Xchange podcast, we discuss what the packaging community and the mailing, shipping, and fulfilment community can expect at this year's Expo.
- Latin American Pavilion [Audio]: PRINTING United Expo is a Can't-Miss Event for the Latin American Community
On this episode of the Impressions Xchange podcast, we discuss the Latin American Pavilion, where attendees can find Latin American suppliers and can enjoy Spanish-speaking technology tours and education.
- PDAA Wide-Format Zone [Audio]: Installers Can Walk Away from PRINTING United Expo with New Skills
On this episode of the Impressions Xchange podcast, we discuss the PDAA Wide-Format Zone, where attendees can practice their skills and even join a mini-competition.
- Pavilions and Zones [Video]: PRINTING United Expo is Almost Here! Here's What You Should Know
In the third video in our series, we provide you with some tips and tricks and give you details on all of the Pavilions and Hands-On Training Zones.
- If you have any questions about the show please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to exhibit or have questions about exhibiting please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding your registration, please call 224-563-3125 or email email@example.com.
- If you have any questions about your hotel, please call 855-992-3353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.