FREE Accura USA Workshop After Graph Expo in Orlando, Fla., on Sept. 29th
ORLANDO, Fla. — July 5, 2016 — Graph Expo this year is hosted in Orlando, Fla., from Sunday Sept. 25 - Wednesday Sept. 28.
Accura will be exhibiting at the show at booth # 2366. In addition to this, the staff at Accura will be staying on an extra day for all of its North American clients to run an Accura "workshop."
What is the Workshop?
It's a FREE "drop-in" day where clients can come and meet some of the team, ask questions, work through problems and have some training.
- Relaxed format (no set agenda) — just drop-in and leave to suit you.
- No registration or appointment necessary.
- Stay a few minutes or a couple of hours.
- Questions, demos, problem walk-throughs, tech-tips, etc.
- No selling involved — this is a tech-session.
The workshop will be from approx. 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Thursday Sept. 29 — the venue will be announced nearer the time. Why not visit the trade show on the Tuesday/Wednesday and stay overnight for the workshop to get extra value from your trip?
The is FREE and open to all North American Accura support-contract holders only as part of their annual subscription.