Esko to Hold Open House at its American Headquarters
MIAMISBURG, OH—December 5, 2013—Esko’s series of free educational summits, The ‘Real’ Flexo Experience, designed to educate guests about the latest in flexo imaging technology, will culminate with a complete open house of innovation at Esko Americas headquarters in Miamisburg, OH, from 9am to 3pm on December 19, 2013.
The company will be holding concurrent, continual sessions. Topics will include:
- A discussion about Studio 3-D design tools for packaging, AutomationEngine automated workflow and WebCenter collaborative Web-based platform that manages packaging pre-production approval and project life cycle.
- ArtiosCAD structural design and intelligent dielines, along with integration with Chili Publish.
- A conversation about color management with Mark Samworth, color consultant at EskoArtwork, and a member of the Flexographic Technical Association's Hall of Fame.
- An overview of HD Flexo, Full HD Flexo and Digital Flexo Suite with Ian Hole and David Chinnis
- Demos of Kongsberg tables, running throughout the day. They will be cutting give-away candy boxes that were created on Esko software and printed on an HP digital printer.
The free-flowing sessions, accompanied by a continental breakfast and lunch, are open to the public.
Those interested in enrolling or learning more about the Open House can visit www.esko.com/mailings/e-flyers/US_OH_miamisburg/miamisburg_OH.html.