EFI’s Guy Gecht Receives Idealliance Soderstrom Award
Eleven men and women representing every aspect of industry service were also honored with induction into the Idealliance Soderstrom Society:
- Robert Barbera, Senior Manager, Production Solutions Division, Canon USA Inc. (Booth 1213)
- John Falconetti, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Drummond Press
- Rose Flanagan, Manager of Postal Strategies and Logistics, Data-Mail Inc.
- Tom Glassman, Director of Data Services and Postal Affairs, Wilen Direct
- Hampton Hale, Director of National Programs, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, USA Inc. (Booth 2031)
- Dianne Kennedy, XML Evangelist Emeritus & Editor, XML Specifications, Idealliance
- Chris Lien, President, BCC Software (Booth 642)
- Michael Marcantonio, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance Franchise Brands (Booth 4531)
- Anita Pursley, Vice President, Postal Affairs, LSC Communications
- Paula Stoskopf, Director of Marketing and Industry Relations, Fairrington
- Bob Schimek, Senior Director of Postal Affairs, Satori Software (Booth 244)
The Soderstrom Society—an honors association named for Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of Idealliance predecessor association NAPL—recognizes the contributions of professionals whose careers have advanced the visual communications and media industry.
“Our 2017 Soderstrom Society inductees have served with dedication and distinction across print, mail, and digital communications and in a range of expertise in manufacturing, marketing, standards, and technology,” says Steinhardt. “Their accomplishments have had a positive impact on the entire industry, and to make graphic communications more competitive in a changing media landscape. We are pleased to be able to recognize them with induction into our illustrious circle.”
To learn more about the Soderstrom Award and Society or about the programs and services of Idealliance, visit Booth 2067, go to www.idealliance.org, call 703-837-1070, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.