Online Digital Printing Company DocuCopies.com Plans for a Year of Continued Growth
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA—December 24, 2014—As the new year approaches, the online digital printing company DocuCopies.com this month took inventory of its significant milestones this year and also announced some of its plans for the coming year.
It's been an exciting year for DocuCopies, but its is looking toward the future. Some advances for 2015 include:
- Offering metallic paper stocks
- Launching a mobile site for iOS and Android devices
- Offering text-message notifications for changes in order status
- Providing a layout-oriented PDF viewing applet for books and booklets
- Running contests and promotions to engage with customers via social media
"Any changes we implement are done with the customer in mind," said Vice President Jeff Corbo. "Anything that makes it easier to order, avoids production delays and keeps unexpected surprises from occurring is a top priority."
In 2014, DocuCopies.com made some major moves. Among these are:
- The West Coast center upgraded to a larger facility in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Large-format printing services were added, including vinyl banners, large posters and signage
- Options for expedited services were built into the checkout process.
- Raffle tickets, greeting cards and invitations were added.
- A dedicated "Charity Spotlight" sidebar was added to the Website's main page, as well as accompanying content pages dedicated to each charity and non-profit the company spotlights.
- A vice president of customer relations was appointed to handle customer satisfaction and retention as the company's growth continues.
- Four new employees were hired.