Celebrating the Power of Women in the Printing Industry
Throughout the month of March, Printing Impressions is pleased to present a special podcast series honoring women in the printing industry.
In celebration of Women's History Month, Printing Impressions will highlight various women each week, all of whom are in positions within the printing industry. Hear their stories of triumphs and challenges, and their thoughts on the future of the industry — one that features women predominately throughout.
This special series is hosted by Denise M. Gustavson, editorial director, NAPCO Media. Gustavson said in a press release:
This March, in celebration of women and Women’s History Month, we have the opportunity to honor women’s contributions to printing. It’s the stories of these women’s achievements, courage, leadership, strength, resilience, and determination that provide everyone with the inspiration to build, grow, and nurture the careers of all those in the industry, whether just starting out or with decades of investment under their belt. Women bring so much experience and strength to printing and it’s our pleasure to be able to share just a portion of their stories with the industry.
To access all of the podcasts, visit our podcast page. Or check back here each week to see the new episodes posted throughout March.
- Episode 1: Elaine Scrima, VP of Operations, GSP
- Episode 2: Tammy Caserta, Director of Mailing and Digital Services, Think Patented
- Episode 3: Lauren Tarbet, Coordinator — Warehouse and Copy Center at Pflugerville ISD
- Episode 4: LeeAnn Reed, VP and GM, Duggal Visual Solutions
- Episode 5: Katherine Heiden, Timson Team Lead, Worzalla
- Episode 6: Emily Kotecki, Marketing Manager, Bradford & Bigelow
- Episode 7: Julia Kaufman, ColorLab Supervisor, Cushing
- Episode 8: Laura Lawton, president, Lawton Printing Services
- Episode 9: Jodi Solotoff, owner and president, PIP Livingston
- Episode 10: Kathy Guerineau Shook, National Account Director, Image Options
- Episode 11: Ashley Lorince, Director, Scheduling & Planning, Orora Visual
- Episode 12: Madison Bailey, Owner, SpeedPro Wilmington
- Episode 13: Kristin Lanzarone of WrapStar Pro
- Episode 14: Laura d'All of Copy General
- Episode 15: Shelbi Macfarlane of ProGraphix
- Episode 16: Michele Pedre of ER2 Image Group
- Episode 17: Jill Fletcher of Thomas Printworks
- Episode 18: Melissa Bradshaw of PostcardMania