Inkjet Summit Attendees Pick Sponsor Award Winners; Robert Kashan Named Best Contributor
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. — April 29, 2016 — The 2016 Inkjet Summit, held here last week, was a major success for both attendees and sponsors — and several of those sponsors received awards for their excellent presentations.
The Inkjet Summit is an invitation-only, hosted summit designed for senior managers and business executives from print providers and corporate enterprises who are looking to develop strategies, understand their options and make major investment decisions around production inkjet printing technology. The Inkjet Summit was packed with non-stop activities: keynotes, user panel discussions, case studies, peer-to-peer networking and more, providing a near constant flow of practical information.
In the case study presentations, vendors highlighted companies that have or plan to install production inkjet solutions. Attendees were given the chance to pick the best case study presentations, and the winners were revealed at an awards ceremony on the final night.
- Canon Solutions America: "Company to Watch Out For" award
- HP: Best Sponsor Case Study Presentation – Book Segment
- Xerox: Best Sponsor Case Study Presentation – Direct Mail Segment
- Kodak: Best Sponsor Case Study Presentation – General Commercial Segment
- Ricoh: Best Sponsor Case Study Presentation – Transaction Segment
- Overall Best Contributing Attendee: Robert Kashan, CEO, EarthColor
Be sure to watch Mark Michelson's PI Xchange Interview with leading industry consultant Marco Boer that was held on location at the Inkjet Summit. In the interview, Marco Boer discusses why the production inkjet market is growing at a 27% CAGR, how its rapid adoption is altering the industry landscape in terms of new mass-customization product applications, and what market impact new sheetfed inkjet presses debuting at drupa will have for small- and medium-size print shops.