Agfa Graphics' Jeti Tauro H3300 UV-LED Inkjet Printing System Makes North America Debut at SGIA 2018
ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. - October 15, 2018 - The Jeti Tauro H3300 LED will have the SGIA floor all abuzz during its North America debut in booths #1460 and #1561. The Product of the Year award-winner in the "Roll-to-Roll UV (Over 80 Inches)" category offers impressive productivity at top quality with cutting-edge automation. The Jeti Tauro H3300 LED is the only UV inkjet system to support single or dual master rolls for uninterrupted, unattended printing.
Jeti Tauro H3300 LED embodies "Extreme Productivity and Extreme Quality" which is Agfa Graphics theme at SGIA 2018. Vibrant, smooth and detailed images print at exceptional speeds which is the hallmark of the Jeti Tauro H3300 LED. This hybrid boasts four levels of automation to choose from, so PSPs can configure the engine to their specific needs; manual loading and unloading, master roll-to-roll, semi-automation, and full automation. Featuring outstanding resolution of 635 x 1200 dpi in all print modes, Jeti Tauro H3300 LED produces prints up to 130 inches wide (3.3 m) at speeds up to 4,676 ft²/h (453 m2/h).
"We designed the Jeti Tauro H3300 LED for 'Extreme Productivity and Extreme Quality' in combination with our 'Thin Ink Technology' to deliver the lowest cost of ownership," says Deborah Hutcheson, Director of Marketing, Agfa Graphics North America. "With the new Tauro H3300 LED there is no sacrificing speed for quality."
The Agfa Graphics booths will showcase two additional SGIA Product of the Year award winners; the Jeti Mira, which won in both UV Flatbed + White ($200,000-$500,000) and UV Flatbed ($200,000-$500,000) categories; and the Anapurna H3200i LED which won in the UV Hybrid ($100,000-$500,000) category.
- Jeti Mira HS RTR (with varnish) - This powerful moving-gantry flatbed printer offers optimal flexibility. A roll-to-roll option attaches to the front, reducing media waste. Its new linear drive system further improves drop positioning and image quality Jeti Mira's 'Print & Prepare' function allows non-stop printing. With speeds up to 2,669 ft²/hr (248 m²/hr), Jeti Mira produces industry-leading print quality in six colors (CMYKLcLm) and white with optional (3D) varnish or primer.
- Anapurna H3200i LED - The 3.2m hybrid Anapurna H3200i LED is ideal for a variety of uncoated rigid media and roll media applications. The 6-color engine includes a white ink function that creates possibilities to print on transparent material for backlit applications or to print white as a spot color. Anapurna H3200i LED produces pre-, sandwich- and post-white in one run, saving time and improving efficiency. An optional dual roll is available. A solid, robust design sustains higher workloads.
- Asanti, a workflow hub that simplifies the production process, will drive Agfa Graphics UV inkjet systems. The Asanti kiosk at the SGIA booth will also demonstrate Asanti StoreFront and PrintSphere wide format software tools that saves time and money while increasing efficiency.
At SGIA Expo, Agfa is also launching a new fabric line that meets the quality and value standards of today's discerning print buyers. Duratex fabrics offer woven and knit materials that provide rich, brilliant color reproduction. Sturdy and lightweight, these washable textiles are easy to handle and transport, are reusable and can be folded.
Agfa Graphics will also showcase its inkjet applications expertise with the Application Cube and Inspiration Zone:
- The Application Cube uses colorful, dynamic graphics to provide inspiration and educate attendees about the possibilities of UV inkjet. A variety of real-life examples provide creative inkjet output.
- The Inspiration Zone features 13 creative samples of Extreme Productivity and Extreme Quality. All the artwork showcases different techniques to achieve the UV inkjet "Wow" factor including dimensional printing, 3D Lens printing, second surface printing, plus more.
To see Agfa Graphics' complete SGIA 2018 presentation visit booths #1460 and #1561 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, October 18-20, 2018.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.