International Paper Now Offers Accent Opaque Line with Increased 97 Brightness
MEMPHIS, Tenn.—October 1, 2015—International Paper is now manufacturing Accent Opaque at 97 bright as part of a continued effort to enhance its high quality line of uncoated paper products. This is an increase of one point of brightness over the current items. The improved brightness will allow printers to produce brighter images with more vivid colors and exceptional print contrast. Additionally, the smoothness of the sheet will be improving on four basis weights. The increased smoothness will provide a higher level of printing surface for ink holdout and quick drying. The Accent Opaque line will continue to provide the consistent sheet performance on press that the brand is known for.
Over the past three years, International Paper has invested heavily in the Accent Opaque portfolio of papers by expanding the text, cover and digital lines with over 60 new product additions. Accent Opaque offers an uncoated paper solution for all web, sheet fed, toner and inkjet digital equipment in the market. To learn more about the portfolio, please visit www.AccentAgame.com.
Accent Opaque offers:
- New 97 brightness
- Appealing blue white shade offered in smooth, super smooth and vellum finishes
- Also available in a soothing warm white shade*
- Available as FSC, SFI, PEFC certified
- 10 single-ply basis weights across text and cover expanding from 40 lb* to 120 lb
- Excellent opacity for minimal show through
- Level printing surface for proper ink hold out and quick drying
- Digital toner and inkjet* products designed with our “Electronic Image Guarantee”
- RE-30*for 30 percent post-consumer fiber
- Increased smoothness on 80 lb smooth text and 65, 80, 100 lb smooth cover
*40 lb text, RE-30, warm white and inkjet grades will remain at their current brightness.
New smoothness values:
- 80lb text = 120 smoothness
- 65 lb cover = 130 smoothness
- 80 lb cover = 130 smoothness
- 100 lb cover = 140 smoothness
About International Paper
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global leader in packaging and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include industrial and consumer packaging along with uncoated papers and pulp. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 58,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide. International Paper net sales for 2014 were $24 billion.
Source: International Paper.