Konica Minolta Launches Toner-Based Production Devices Under Accurio Brand
RAMSEY, N.J. — February 22, 2017 — Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announced the launch of the AccurioPress series including C2070, C2070P, C2060 and AccurioPrint C2060L models. The state of the art presses are the first toner-based production devices under the Accurio brand and replace the bizhub PRESS C1070, C1070P, C1060 and bizhub PRO C1060L.
Konica Minolta's new Accurio series sets new standards for superior performance and unsurpassed value combining digital color quality that rivals offset prints with advanced workflow and color management tools that fine-tune accuracy and are designed to keep costs down. It's a comprehensive and fully modular line of digital printing technologies and solutions, including digital press suites, software and cloud-based tools for integrating, managing and executing seamless workflow.
Derived from the word "accurate," Accurio reflects the advanced, automated and accurate nature of the company's technology.
Some of the key features include:
- Delivers amazing color that rivals offset and meets color standards such as G7 and Gracol
- Quickly produces banner prints suitable for book jackets, tri-fold brochures, posters and more
- Produces completely finished, professional saddle-stitched or perfect bound books ready to put in a box
Some of the new range of bold media options include:
- Printing on heavy stocks up to 350 gsm
- Productive banner printing with a new LU-202XL paper tray
- Faster envelope printing with a variety of configurations
- A wide variety of finishing including Konica Minolta's own robust finishing options as well as the soon to be released Plockmatic booklet maker
"This new, comprehensive and fully modular line of digital printing technologies and solutions maximize the use of resources, reduce labor and costs and increase accuracy and productivity," said Dino Pagliarello, vice president, Product Management and Planning, Konica Minolta. "This versatile series meets our clients' needs for increased output."
The series is available immediately for purchase through Konica Minolta channel partners.
Source: Konica Minolta.