Wide-Format Graphics Printing Capabilities Can Propel Your Business
Sponsored by: EFI Inkjet Solutions
Speakers: Chris Root, President, Evron Graphics; G. Scott Wood, Product Manager, EFI Inkjet Solutions
Adding wide-format graphics printing capabilities to your operation is a great way for your business to remain competitive and profitable. This webinar will provide in-depth information on preparing for your new capabilities, getting your internal customers to understand the value, and tips on ways to drive ongoing demand. And, even if you have already entered the wide-format graphics market, this webinar will provide valuable perspectives and best practices.
What you will learn:
- The value of adding wide-format printing to your product mix
- A real-life example of how one wide-format print provider prepared for its new wide-format capabilities, including:
- Operator training
- Getting sales engaged early
- Factors to consider for estimating and pricing
- New media and finishing equipment considerations
- What workflow changes need to be made to accommodate your new in-house printing capabilities
- Designing for wide-format graphics: The basics
- A wide-format printer will reveal how it marketed its new capabilities and how it continues to drive demand
Couldn't make it on May 16? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.