• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Canon U.S.A.
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Mike Sevigny, Vice President, Chromatic Inc. Lithographers; Brian Boyajian, Director of Sales, Micropage
• Moderator: Noel Ward, Managing Director, Brimstone Hill Associates
• Click Here: Success with Crossover Color: Streamlining digital and offset technologies
Recognizing that digital printing has become a mainstream technology, offset printers are increasingly adding digital capabilities to their repertoire of offerings. In some shops, short-run jobs are run entirely on digital presses. Some do short-runs on a digital device and a longer runs of the same job on a offset machine. Others combine variable content digital pages with those from an offset press in the same job.
In each case, colors have to match and the overall look and feel of the document must meet customers' requirements with minimal differences. This webinar will discuss how printers are successfully using the best features of both technologies AND managing color across offset and digital presses.
Our expert panelists will share their experiences on such key issues as:
Click here to view this webinar!
- Ensuring jobs run on different devices look the same
- Managing paper selections
- Setting customer expectations
- Color management tools and profiles used for success
- Managing color for logos and other branding requirements