• Presented By: Printing Impressions & In-plant Graphics
• Sponsored By: Kodak
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Ian Flynn, President, Direct Response Imaging; Mike Nakonek, VP of Operations, Watt Printers; Sam Forgione, Marketing Advertising Director, Watt Printers
• Moderator: Jim Hamilton, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: SHIFT to Growth: Discover New Digital Printing Market Opportunities & Applications
Today's innovative digital presses enable printers to offer shorter run lengths, personalization and a variety of unique applications. While not all digital press work is short run, much of it is driven by the need for quick turnaround. And almost all of it is full-color variable work-where every page may be unique.
Join us on this webinar to learn about hot trends in the digital printing market and how printers are using digital print technology to enhance their clients' communications today. Hear directly from industry experts and printers who understand how to stand out in a competitive market.
Click here to view this webinar.
- Digital printing market trends and what they mean for your business
- Improved response with enhanced multichannel communications
- High-impact print that helps differentiate your business
- Tips for streamlining production and improving efficiency