• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Océ - a Canon Company
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Bill Farquharson
, President, Aspire For, Inc.; Kelly Mallozzi, President, Success.In.Print
• Moderator: David Leskusky
, Group President/Publishing Director, Printing Impressions Group
• Click Here: Selling Digital and VDP Starts With a Prospecting Plan
Having the best Digital/VDP equipment in the market means nothing if your reps can't sell to it. Increasing Digital/VDP sales requires a fundamental approach, one that combines diligence, call quality, creativity, and differentiation. This webinar helps you to create a plan that gets you in the door.
You will learn:
This is the third webinar in a series of four, designed specifically for printers with digital printing capabilities looking to offer or already selling digital print solutions, who want to nurture a profitable, and loyal, customer base. Each webinar focuses on a different aspect of this unique business growth opportunity.
- The 4 biggest components to an effective digital/VDP prospecting plan
- The best first impression: Email? Voice Mail? Drop by?
- Why sending digital/VDP samples is a bad, bad idea
- How often to call/When to give up
- 3 reasons why a digital/VDP customer will choose you (Hint: it ain't price!)
Sponsored by: Océ - a Canon CompanyTo view this webinar, click here.