• Presented By: Printing Impressions and In-Plant Graphics
• Sponsored By: Canon Solutions America
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Steven Strooh
, Vice-President, Beeline and Blue and Mike Moran, Owner, Alphagraphics Chicago
• Moderator: Bob Neubauer
, Editor in Chief, In-Plant Graphics
• Click Here: Seize the Wide-format Advantage
If your printing operation has not yet discovered the benefits of wide-format printing, you're missing a significant opportunity.
A growing demand for large graphics has made wide-format printing one of the fastest-growing services and revenue streams for printers. By not offering this service, you risk losing customers to another one-stop graphics provider.
If you're still relying on wide-format equipment from a few years ago, the technologies have evolved, opening up opportunities for savvy printers to expand their businesses, cut costs and add profits.
In just 60 minutes, Bob Neubauer
- Editor in Chief of In-plant Graphics
- and a panel of industry veterans will cover it all:
- The various wide-format technologies available today, along with different applications you can produce with them
- Ideas for innovative new products that will help you generate revenue and diversify your business
-The types of clients buying wide-format graphics, what they buy and why
- How they decided which technology was the right fit for their business, and tips to help you make the best choice for your operation Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Click here to view this free webinar, today!