Production Inkjet’s Role in Omnichannel Personalized Communications
Sponsored by: Super Web
Speakers: Jim Hamilton, Keypoint Intelligence, InfoTrends Production Group; Alan Thompson, Co-owner, Flex Digital; Dustin Graupman, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Super Web
How does digital production inkjet fit into a larger omnichannel marketing strategy? How do full-service marketing communications companies integrate production inkjet with social media, digital advertising, and direct mail? How does it all fit together to create revenue?
Register for this webinar to learn how Flex, a full-service marketing communications company, utilizes their digital commercial inkjet press to create maximum brand impact and revenue for their customers.
What you will learn:
- How to integrate production inkjet with an omnichannel marketing strategy
- How to benchmark inkjet printing against toner and offset printing
- How to sell the value of inkjet through substrate selection
- How to capture more business opportunities by transitioning the conversation from offset to the value and quality of inkjet
- How to streamline your workflow with a more efficient operational process to print full-color images, increase profits, and market your business differently
Can’t make it on May 23? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar on-demand.