• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Océ - a Canon Company
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Bill Farquharson
, President, Aspire For, Inc.; Kelly Mallozzi
, President, Success.In.Print
• Moderator: David Leskusky
, Group President/Publishing Director, Printing Impressions Group
• Click Here: PreCall Web Research: Knowing What to Say Will Increase Sales
Selling Digital and VDP requires more than just a "Do you need any digital printing today?" approach. It's the research done prior to picking up the phone that creates a killer opening line.
In this webinar, printing industry sales experts and consultants Bill Farquharson
, President of Aspire For Inc., and Kelly Mallozzi
, President of Success.In.Print, will teach this skill; likely the most important skill that the Digital/VDP sales rep can have.
You will learn:
- Where to look for info on a prospective client;
- 12 things to look for on a company website;
- How to create a killer opening line or voice mail;
- How to differentiate yourself through pre call research;
- How to know if a prospect buys on price before picking up the phone.
This is the second webinar in a series of four, designed specifically for any printers with digital printing capabilities looking to offer or already selling digital print solutions, who want to nurture a profitable, and loyal, customer base.
Sponsored by: Océ - a Canon CompanyTo view this webinar, click here.