• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: NewPage Corporation
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: MJ Anderson
, Chief Marketing Officer, Trekk Cross-Media; Dave Zamorski
, Chief Operating Officer, Associates International; Jim Hamilton, Group Director, InfoTrends; Mark Lander, General Manager, Rastar
• Moderator: Barb Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Opening New Market Opportunities with Digital Technology
One of the key drivers for the printing industry is going to be digital technology. Digital printing offers personalization, cost savings, improved output options and the ability to migrate traditional offset volume to a value added digital services business model.
This webinar explores emerging market opportunities driven by digital color printing (both toner based and inkjet) combined with the availability of an expanded array of substrates. You will hear from your peers in the industry about how they are tapping into direct mail market expansion, books on demand, photo merchandise and digital packaging by combining the right digital press with the right paper.
Key areas that will be explored include:
1. Perspectives on the market growth areas for digital applications
2. Case histories from service providers that are building new business models around on demand publishing, packaging direct marketing and photo merchandise and critical requirements for success
3. Recommendations for participating in the market transitionTo view this free webinar, click here!