• Presented By: Printing Impressions & Target Marketing
• Sponsored By: Mardev-DM2
• Duration: 45 minutes
• Speakers: Dan McDade
, President & CEO, PointClear; Ellie Mirman
, Marketer in Residence, HubSpot
• Moderator: Thorin McGee, Editor in Chief, Target Marketing
• Click Here: Multichannel Lead Nurturing (2011 InterACT! Virtual Show session)
Click above/below to view this webinar, originally offered as a session at the 2011 InterACT! Virtual Conference & Expo.
Lead nurturing has become one of the most important elements of today's always-on, always-talking multichannel marketing environment. The more you're interacting with prospects through social media, email blasts, your website or content offers, the more important lead nurturing becomes, and that goes for B-to-C companies as much as B-to-B.
It's no longer just about the sales force making X number of phone calls to each name you send them. Lead nurturing today is an integrated, multitouch marketing strategy that incorporates direct mail, email, web, phone and any other marketing channels you use to gently pull those prospects who just began interacting with you into position ... so that when they are ready to make a purchase in your market, they make it from you.
In this session, you will learn:
* Why multichannel lead nurturing is more effective
* Tactics for keeping prospects engaged
* How to "escalate" the contact to get more information, interaction and value from prospects
Click here to view today!