• Presented By: Printing Impressions and In-Plant Graphics
• Sponsored By: EFI
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Udi Arieli, Sr. Director of Product Management, PrintFlow, Digital Workflows, EFI and James Pilcher, VP of Manufacturing / General Manager, Freeport Press Inc.
• Moderator: Bob Neubauer
, Editor in Chief, In-Plant Graphics
• Click Here: Moving Beyond Lean to Global Optimization
Are you leveraging smart software to eliminate touches, reduce waste and streamline your workflow? Your business can greatly improve throughput and profitability by implementing improved workflow management and automation. This webinar will walk you through the Theory of Global Optimization (TGO), a highly regarded method of managing print manufacturing and business processes that maximizes company profits.
Participants will learn:
- How to increase the profitability of virtually every job that enters your plant.
- How to move beyond Lean Manufacturing and leverage TGO to improve throughput.
- How to remove the constraints and weak links that control your productivity, on-time delivery and costs.
- Whether the "myths" of printing are negatively impacting your business. Sponsored by EFI
Click here to view this free webinar, today