• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Ricoh
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Mitch Anderson
, Vice President of Sales, Pinnacle Data Systems; and Jim Renella
, Vice President and General Manager, Diamond Marketing Solutions
• Moderator: Mark Michelson
, Editor-in-Chief, Printing Impressions
• Click Here: Critical Communication with Your Clients: High-speed digital printing, maximizing the communication channel and delivering total value
There are an endless number of links in the value chain of what a good print services provider offers their clients - it can be tricky to stay efficient, communicate your strengths to your clients, and
deliver consistent great value. Especially when you throw high-speed digital capabilities into the mix.
This 60-minute webinar will concentrate on the keys to maximizing the success of digital production printing operation, and also explore what's required to build a total solutions offering.
Key area of focus featuring real-life users will include:
- Delivering a total solutions offering, including print and electronic delivery, data analytics, application development, customer portals, reporting services, mailing and fulfillment, and handling sensitive customer data
- Continuous-feed inkjet print production of error-free, personalized documents
- Maintaining data integrity and developing key process controls
Sponsored by Ricoh
Click here to view this free webinar, today!