• Presented By: Printing Impressions, In-Plant Graphics, InfoTrends
• Sponsored By: efi & Cooley Group
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Greg Smith, President, Vector Printing; James Diorio, Vice President of Operations, CC West Printing; John Long, President, Allegra Castleton
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Wide Format: Big Reasons to Invest
Signage and wide format graphics are an integral part of the marketing mix, and it represents a big opportunity for print service providers to make a big impression. Entering the market or growing an existing business starts with understanding key trends driving buyer markets. This webinar will focus on who buys wide format graphics, what they buy and why.
Print buyers span a broad range of vertical markets, each with different needs. Wide format graphics play a unique role in each market's evolving media mix. InfoTrends will share market data about key industry trends.
This will be followed by a discussion with wide format users about:
Click here to view this webinar.
- Market forces driving wide format graphics demand
- Critical business applications and new business opportunity
- Purchasing behaviors they are experiencing with wide format buyers
- Top purchasing criteria (i.e., turnaround times, run lengths, applications, sizes, substrates)