• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Canon Solutions America
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Renee Hall
, VP, Business Development, Dukky; John Ortiz, Director of Operations and Sales, Your Preferred Printer
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Direct Mail and Social Media: Peaceful Coexistence
Social media isn't a fad. It is part of life and businesses have made the transition. Today's organizations are working to effectively blend print and direct mail campaigns with social media to reach demographics of all ages and backgrounds.
Direct mail and social media are visual communications. Direct mail offers a sense of touch, but blending it with social media means that it can be incorporated with video and audio to enhance the interactivity. Software tools can be leveraged to drive referrals and special offers to friends or colleagues, enabling businesses to realize increased response rates while also developing an understanding of key customers and "social influencers."
This webinar will discuss:
Click here to view this webinar.
- Strategies for merging social media with direct mail
- Tools for driving referrals for social networks
- How to integrate video to enhance product messaging
- The role that print service providers can play