• Presented By: Printing Impressions and In-Plant Graphics
• Sponsored By: Pitney Bowes
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Todd Stoker
, Vice President of Operations, Anderson
• Moderator: Barb Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: Direct Mail Advantage— delivering higher impact at lower costs
Today direct mail remains one of the most cost-effective communication tools available for customer engagement and acquisition. It continues to deliver the highest open and response rates over any other channel. Marketing service providers and service bureaus need to continuously look for innovative ideas and new ways to help their clients achieve even stronger results through better targeting and timing; while maintaining a healthy bottom line for themselves.
Learn from industry leaders about their proven techniques that can help mailers create more engaging, personalized communications to improve response, as they lower per piece cost.
This complimentary webinar covers topics including:
- How to deliver higher impact at lower cost
- More engaging, personalized communications
- Using technology to increase efficiency
- Innovations in printing Sponsored by Pitney Bowes
Click here to view this free webinar, today!