• Presented By: Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: HP
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Scott Feldman
, Chief Strategist, Progressive Solutions; Scott Dubois
, President, pidalia; Val DiGiacinto, President, Val DiGiacinto & Partners, Inc
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow
, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: A Value Added-Pricing Strategy: “We’re not the cheapest, but…”
In the highly competitive production printing marketplace, it can be difficult to persuade customers to buy from you if there is a perception that you offer similar products to competitors, but with a higher price tag. Furthermore, trying to beat competitors on price alone is cutthroat, risky, and not recommended. This strategy attracts bargain-hunters who are all too ready to defect to competitors for a better deal.
Service providers must focus on the real value that they are delivering to customers to attract and build a loyal customer base. There is a reason that people buy designer-label clothes and luxury cars... and that reason is perceived value! In this Webinar, you'll hear from experienced service providers about building a value-added pricing model. Topics to be discussed include:
Click here to view this webinar today!
- Pricing models for value-add
- Communicating your value proposition
- Bundled versus unbundled pricing
- Effective responses to customer "pricing objections"
- Creation of an effective proposal