Sponsored by: Kodak
Speakers: Karen Meyers, Business Manager, Michigan Farm Bureau; Darrin Wilen, President, Wilen New York
Print remains a powerful communication medium in today’s world, but service providers must ensure they maximize its full potential. While digital technology offers printers the opportunity to become key suppliers in their customers’ go-to-market strategies, it will be those that embrace the Web, data and other media channels that will remain or become more relevant in their customers’ eyes. 2013 will also be a year where super-efficiency is critical to success.
In this webinar, Barb Pellow, Group Director at Infotrends, will outline the top trends that service providers should be thinking about to drive results in 2013. You will also hear from print service providers about how they are preparing for market challenges and emerging opportunities including:
- Where is the market headed with cross media?
- What will the implications for social media on the printing industry?
- How will mobile technology impact your business?
- What will the the market impact of high speed inkjet?
- What tools will be available to streamline workflow?
- What vertical markets offer the biggest opportunity for print?