The Secret to Sales Success
Are you seeking to uncover the secret to sales? Have you read a lot of information over the years of what you should do to gain more sales? Have you attended workshops and training to gain information on ways to improve? Well, this includes most of us, right? In this post, I am going to share some ways to improve in sales. Be careful as you read, though. Remember, as per the blog title, Perception Is Reality.
- Always mirror the body behavior of the person you are talking to. This means that if they are relaxed in posture you should be as well, and if they lean forward so should you.
- Be certain that you use the other person’s name frequently when talking to them. Individuals like to hear their names.
- Always be sure to use a power handshake. People respect a strong handshake.
- Be sure to use common business buzzwords when you talk to someone. This allows you to find more common ground with the other person.
- Be bold and talk a lot. This will show the other person how knowledgeable you are.
So, there you have it. Does this make sense to you?
Well, if I got your attention with the ABOVE items, this was the plan. You see, these are sales tips that will make you come across as gimmicky and unauthentic in the sales process. Do some of these work? Maybe. Are they taught? Yes. However, they are not genuine and my recommendation is these are five things that you should NOT do. For more things not to do/say in sales watch this video: http://bit.ly/Zu2KDi
So, what should you do, then? Glad you asked. Be real and follow the recommendations listed below.
Here are the five things (for real this time) that will help you achieve sales success.