How Many People Did You Reach Out to Today on Social Media?
How active have you been on social media today?
- How many new connections did you make on social media?
- How many personal messages did you send to potential new customers?
- How many people did you reach out to and suggest having a call or meeting up?
For many people, the answer to this question is zero
That is a real shame. They are missing out on one of the most effective ways to start a relationship with new prospects. They are missing out on one of the most effective sales channels for printing services.
How much time does it take to reach out on social media?
The answer is very little. You are likely to make contacts far more quickly than if you used the phone or e-mail.
How do you get sales results from social media?
Remember that social media creates warm prospects. It is not a saIes channel in itself. Social media creates the opportunities for you to take your engaged prospects and speak to them on the phone or face-to-face.
Here are three quick action points: make sure you carry them out today
- Make five new social media connections
- Send a resource to three of your contacts
- Arrange a call with one of your social media connections — just to get to know each other better
If you carry out this activity regularly you will find that you start to build up a good pipeline of new business opportunities.
PS Learn how to sell print successfully using social media: download my free e-guide “Ten Social Media Rules For Print Sales People.” You’ll also receive my regular “Views from the print buyer” bulletin, full of ideas on how to use social media and sell print effectively.
Download his free e-book, “Ten Common Print Selling Errors And What To Do About Them”