Free Sales Information: Five Focused Questions to Ask
In this post, I am going to give you some free information. It includes five questions (of many) you should be asking your clients and prospects.
This process is one where you have a true conversation with them at a deep level. By asking deep questions and truly listening, you can begin to see their pain points and frustration areas. And, you can really solve their problems.
Thus, with these five questions you ask, listen, ask deeper questions and listen. Then, repeat! You will be a better salesperson or business leader for it. And, you will make a great difference to others by being authentic and genuine in approach. We all want this right? So, let’s get to it.
- What is the greatest opportunity you see for you/your organization in 2014? Why?
- What is the greatest obstacle that you see for you/your organization in 2014? Why?
- Name three things that would make your organizations/your life—easier? Why?
- What qualities do you look for in a long-term business partner, employee etc.? Why?
- How do you define success? Answer this-> We are successful in 2014 if we________________.
Ok, folks. There you go. Feel free to use these as you see fit. I hope this helps and have a great week.