XMPie Debuts Innovation Showcase and Highlights Latest Offerings
XMPie’s highlights at PRINT 09 include:
• XMPie E-Mail Service, an e-mail service offering available as an option to all XMPie Cross-Media and e-Media platform users. XMPie is seamlessly integrating ExactTarget as the back-end technology for this robust, commercial-grade e-mail delivery and tracking service and, using economies of scale, offering it at an affordable price. XMPie E-Mail Service provides users with the ease of an integrated, streamlined workflow and peace-of-mind of working with a single, trusted provider for all their cross-media needs.
• The introduction of uStore® 3.6, the latest version of XMPie’s Web-to-print solution. uStore 3.6 features uStore Connect, as well as uStore Automatic Failover and Scalability. It is also being recognized with an Encore Worth-a-Look at PRINT 09.
• uStore Connect is a new set of APIs that allow integrators, third-party developers and customers doing custom development to integrate the uStore document customization workflow into their existing e-commerce systems. uStore Connect allows for the creation of Web-to-print solutions that meet specific end-to-end requirements, while including the state-of-the-art XMPie document creation, customization, personalization and production experience.
• uStore Automatic Failover and Scalability allows customers to leverage investments in computing and networking infrastructure to create fault-tolerant Web-to-print solutions that not only recover from failures, but also completely hide the recovery process from Web-to-print site customers. In addition, this capability provides elastic scalability, where adding computing resources to a cluster configuration automatically adds bandwidth for the Web-to-print solution, enabling the servicing of very large audiences.
• Additions to the XMPie Marketplace, an online resource designed to support XMPie users in the creation of personalized marketing materials. New calendar starter kits, 2010 calendars and holiday template packs join XMPie Marketplace’s constantly expanding library of creatively designed, personalization-ready VDP templates.
XMPie E-Mail Service will be available starting in Q4 2009 and uStore 3.6 is available immediately. To learn about XMPie’s new and enhanced product offerings and see its entire portfolio of software solutions, visit booth #1117 at PRINT 09 taking place Sept.11 – 16 at McCormick Place in Chicago.