Xanté Shows Memjet-Powered Excelagraphix Inkjet Printer at FESPA
BARCELONA, CATALONIA—Feb. 21, 2012—Xanté, a leading provider of professional digital print solutions, brings Europe its first look at the Excelagraphix 4200 inkjet printer powered by Memjet, a global provider of high-speed color printing technologies. Xanté is demonstrating the Excelagraphix 4200 at FESPA in booth #K101 at Fira de Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona, on Feb. 21-24, 2012.
Xanté anticipates first shipments in June, following its exhibition (including demonstrations) at Drupa 2012.
The Excelagraphix 4200 changes everything the market knows about high speed wide format printing because it prints high impact, full color, large format pieces at unprecedented speeds, on a wide range of substrates, and at a price point that’s affordable for fast ROI. The Excelagraphix 4200 is the first commercial solution in the world specifically powered by Memjet wide-format color printing components and technologies.
“In the case of our partnership with Memjet,” Ross says, “we’re utilizing two particular Xanté technologies. One is the iQueue Color Smart Worfklow, which in newly-announced version 6 has the most advanced color intelligence available for Memjet-powered output. We are also bringing our unique handling of diverse substrates, to create what will likely be the fastest and, in terms of lower capital and operational costs, most efficient ways to print color.”
Special Benefits for Packaging and Signage
The Xanté Excelagraphix 4200 also brings its unrivaled speed, performance and affordability for short-run and variable data color printing to packaging, including folding carton and corrugated cardboard. Xanté’s exclusive substrate support gives customers the ability to print indoor signage and design graphics through a simple print path height adjustment on the Excelagraphix 4200.
The Excelagraphix 4200:
- Incorporates revolutionary Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology for state-of-the-art production printing paired with Xanté reliability, support and cost-effectiveness.
- Delivers more than three billion drops of ink per second yielding print speeds up to eight times faster than traditional inkjet technology, to deliver high overall throughput, and the ability to handle high volume with fast turnaround times.
- Employs 2L or 10L CMYKK inks for cost-effective operation and consumables cost while ensuring strikingly vibrant color reproduction.
- Prints on a wide range of media including foam board, corrugated cardboard and sheet sizes from 8.27 x 8.27˝ up to 42˝ x 100’ for the ultimate in versatility.
- Prints over-sized architectural / engineering documents, maps, indoor signage, POP displays, packaging, folding carton, corrugated boxes, newspapers, and much more for the flexibility to handle any job that comes into the shop, and the ability to offer new products to existing and new customers.
- Runs variable data/personalization of individual pieces at full speed for efficient production of high impact-high response rate customized materials.
The Industry Takes Note
“Xanté is honored to be a Memjet partner, and together we will significantly alter the production landscape for the better, and for the long term,” says Robert Ross, Xanté CEO.
Memjet Wide Format president Mike Puyot said, “This partnership combines the best of both worlds. As soon as they saw what they had to work with, both Memjet and Xanté engineers got excited about the exponential value of the pairing. The Xanté Excelagraphix 4200 is just the tip of the iceberg in what we’ll start seeing in affordable, high speed color solutions. Memjet color printing technologies offer end-users the freedom to print exactly what they want, when they want it, and where they want it; directly on manufacturing floors.”
Xanté is a major provider of professional digital solutions, meeting the demands of print professionals who are looking for state-of-the-art technology at practical price points. It’s headquartered in Mobile, AL, with offices in Sacramento, CA; Duiven, The Netherlands; and Zhengzhou, China. Xanté products are distributed through a world-wide network of reseller and distribution partners.